Monday, April 27, 2015

Do it !


It had been a long time I didn't write a blog. So hello , hope you are great, look finally real spring came, actually weather looks more like a summer but doesn't matter, it's amazing to feel the sun.
I am full of great, positive feelings, these ten days were unforgettable for me. YMCA made training about couching. I will start from the beginning . Actually I didn't have any expectations. To be honest I was just thinking okaaaay it will just training course, get up early in the morning, be in training room all day and be just tired from the boring sessions. But....... But this "but" changes everything. Today I woke up early in the morning and I felt really empty, cause I realize I can't go on the training again-the reason is that it is over... Every good thing has an end. So first day of training was meeting new people, remembering our names, it sounds funny but it is really hard part. on the second day real coaching training had started. We got a lot of useful information. First days  were hard because it was focused on theory, a lot of new information. But second part of the training was already focused only on us, on practising, on discovering ourselves and on finding our goals and aims of life. During these days I learnt a lot about myself, What type of person I am, I overcame my fears, I learnt to trust somebody, I learnt to control my emotions, I learnt how to stay brave even if you are dying from the fear, I learnt to keep forward and I learnt how to be who I am. It sounds unbelievable, how is possible to do everything in ten days, but I did it during this training.
And I can say I became more confident and I believe that nothing is I'Mpossible.
Good luck and follow your goals. JUST DO IT.



No comments:

Post a Comment